Founded in Oulu (Finland) in 1982, the NOPTEL Company specializes in the development and manufacture of innovative applied optoelectronic solutions. Noptel’s product line encompasses two major areas: Laser rangefinders and optical alignment and displacement measurement products.
NOPTEL employs thirty persons and has been a subsidiary of the Belgium-based FN HERSTAL since 2011. Today, NOPTEL’s expertise as a key player in developing military qualified and military proven optoelectronic applications is well established.
Noptel Shooting Training Device
The Noptel Expert is an optical shooting training device for shooting skills training. It is used indoors with scaled-down targets and simulated shooting distances, or at shooting range with life-size targets and longer shooting distances. It measures rifle movement, detects the shot, shows the location of both the hit and miss, and analyses the shooter's performance. The Expert software shows the rifle movement during the aiming and triggering, and the score right after the shot.
- Fully portable: training anywhere and anytime
- Ready to use in minutes
- Mounting to most rifles
- Immediate shot analysis and feedback by Noptel Expert software
- Wireless operation
- Rugged Construction, indoor and outdoor use
- Training at simulated distances
- Training at long distances (shooting range)
- Always safe: no life ammunition
Noptel Long Distance Range Finding
The compact, eye safe and highly integrated laser rangefinders can be used as OEM products in different applications.
- Airborne, land, maritime and naval systems
- Vehicle mounted reconnaissance systems
- Observation and surveillance systems
- Handheld targeting systems
- Future soldier program equipment
- Fire control systems
- Mobile range finding
- Location measurement
Noptel rangefinders can be delivered as open modules or in nitrogen-filled, watertight casings enabling flawless operation under harsh environmental conditions. The robust hand held devices measure distances beyond 10 km.
Find out more at: www.noptel.fi